Is my builder reputable?
When choosing a builder, you want the reassurance that you've made the right choice. Some questions to ask are:
- How long have they been in business?
- How do they measure in customer service?
- Are their homes being built without long delays?
- Do the homes have a warranty?
- Do they have a mission statement?
Things to look for that indicate that you've made the right choice are:
- Energy Efficient Builders. Homes that are energy efficient wouldn't be energy efficient if they weren't built well. Aside from being well built, this means lowered energy bills for you as a homeowner.
- Longevity in business or even a multi-generational business mean that there are real people to stand behind the companies name. Pride and integrity of a reputation to withhold.
- Homes being built on time indicate a smooth building process without delays to you. This is important especially when you are renting and have to transition from the rental into your brand new home.